We have been so busy with all the summer fun!!! Monte has been sick and on top of that we have been redoing floors in the house. Monte has had yet another ear infection, that makes five since January. The doctor is sending him to an ENT specialist to see if he needs surgery. We have been pretty worried about him, they think he will need tubes, tonsils removed and adniods removed as well. Poor little guy. We finally got the house back together since all the work we have done on it lately, it was very stressful and a pretty big task but now that it is all put back together we think it was well worth the effort. And since the carpet has been out of the house Monte has done so much better with his allergies!!!
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The Floors look nice! The umbrella in the tree is a good idea! I never would have thought of that! Cute Monte!
I Love the floors! They look so good! I'm excited for next summer when we can go play outside. I looks like lots of fun!
Post a Comment