Monday, March 5, 2012

Wow I am a TERRIBLE Blogger!

Okay so I will admit it, I am a terrible blogger. I have not updated this in forever. A lot has happened since Marshall turned one. The holidays, New Years, and now it is March. My how time flies. So here an update. We are all doing fairly well. There have been a few hiccups along the way but we are surviving and loving life. So the kids are growing faster than ever. I cannot believe that Monte is turning 4 this month! Marshall is talking like crazy and has the cutest little deep voice. Monte has started homeschool and loves learning. He is starting to learn letter sounds and will be reading soon. He likes cutting and pasting and writing his name.

We have had Great Dane puppies and sold them. That was fun. The kids loved that as you can imagine. We also recently redid a couple of rooms in the house. I love them. We put new carpet and textured the walls and painted. It was a lot of work but very rewarding to see the finished product. The boys also love having a blue room.

Josh has been working hard like usual. He such a hard worker, and still manages to come home and have energy for all of us. I don't know how he does it but he amazes me everyday. He has been having some problems with his nose so he went to a specialist and has to have surgery, tomorrow actually. He has to have his sinus cavities in his forehead worked on and he has a deviated septum and also I think polyps I think he going to be miserable. Poor guy. Thankfully he has time saved up at work and can take up to 2 weeks off if he needs to. Hopefully he can heal quickly and feel better soon.

Well life is wonderful and I can honestly say that I am truly blessed by a loving Father in Heaven who loves me and has blessed me with the best family and a wonderful world to enjoy them in. I am so thankful for my Savior and the love he gives me. I cannot imagine what life would be like without my knowledge of the gospel and of the Atonement. What a wonderful thing! I am a blessed woman!
 
IMG_2612 IMG_2604

2 comments:

L Billings said...

So great to see your post! You have a sweet little family. Two of them are asleep in my house right now. Hope Josh feels better soon.

Diedre said...

Hey Rainy! Sounds like things are keeping you busy around your house. How's Josh doing? Poor guy, that sounds pretty miserable! I love your blog, it's so fun to see pictures and all the fun things you guys are doing.