Saturday, October 26, 2013

Pumpkin Carving

One of my favorite things to do this time of year is carve pumpkins. My boys love doing it too. We got some pumpkins this morning and carved them out. The boys were so excited to do it, then when it came time to "gut" the pumpkin they lost their interest. Haha! I don't know what it is about my kids but the have some major texture issues. They will gag and freak out if anything gets them too slimy or dirty. So I gutted them alone. But it was worth it. :) Then we made pumpkin seeds and fed the junk to the chickens. By the time we were done everyone was very satisfied with the end result. It is going to be fun to light them up tonight and watch them glow. 

He didn't like the slime in his clothes:)

He wanted a mustache on his. 


Oh I love fall!


No comments: