Him and Josh on a moose hunt.
The whole family hunting oryx.
Now for an update on Marshall. He is the messiest eater. He is just messy all the time. Trying to keep him clean and presentable is quite a challenge. The other day for lunch we were having chicken legs and rice. He insisted on using a butter knife to cut the meat off so that his face would not get dirty. (I think he doesn't care one bit about being dirty it's just fun to use a knife). So as he was sawing away, with the dull side might I add, I asked him if he knew what the sharpest thing in the whole world was. He told me no and so then I proceeded to tell him our teeth are so sharp and that they would do a better job at getting the meat off his chicken leg. He looked at me and said "What about chainsaws?" I started laughing. He didn't skip a beat and just kept on cutting away with his butter knife. Here lately we don't know what is going to come out of his mouth or what idea he will have next. He and Monte are so much fun and very opposite.
After eating he had chicken in his hair. He got a shower just after this picture.
Our baby girl! Only 14 more weeks at the most and then we will get to meet her.
I have so much to be thankful for!





1 comment:
Very cute pictures and fun boys! And a sweet little Millie Muffin!
Post a Comment