Are siblings not the best? Look at my boys. They snuggle like this every night. It's so fun to go check up on them and see them like this. If one wakes up and wonders in to my room in the middle of the night, it's not long before the other wakes up from being alone and comes to find them. It's so sweet to me. They might fight and wrestle and have their moments of bugging eachother but at the end of the day they are best friends. Just how it should be. I love my wonderful little boys. They are so much fun to play with and visit with and snuggle. It's going to be so fun the see them with a sister. I know they will love her and take such good care of her. I am so blessed.
Monday, December 23, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment