Saturday, December 28, 2013

Merry Christmas

Wow what a week we have had. So Josh had taken a few days off so that this week we could go so some fun family stuff. Well Sunday we went to church and the nursery smelled funny when I got in there. One of the other moms came in and said it smelled like vomit to her. So we sanitized all the kids hands and started cloroxing everything. When we didn't get sick Monday or Tuesday I thought we had made it. 

Well Christmas Eve night Marshall was pretty grumpy, by 2am he was moaning his tummy hurt and by 4 he was vomiting. 😕 Poor boy would sit up and try to open a present and puke. By 9 ish he stopped vomiting. 



Also on Christmas Eve I had a doctor appointment. I had been having lots of contractions and pressure and was kinda worried. Well he checked me and sure enough I was dialated. So he sent me to the hospital to get betamethazone shots to help develop the babies lungs so that if she decides to come early she will hopefully be ok. So with sick kids Christmas Day we had to go back up to the hospital to get the rest of the steriod treatment for the baby. 

Our fun week has involved catching puke, 2 trips to Silver for hospital visits, oh and Josh threw his back out on top of it all. It's been a very long and not so fun week. 

On the up side we have a wonderful Father in Heaven who loves us and sent His Son to show us how to love and live and to suffer for our sins. I am so thankful for that knowledge. I am so blessed. Life throws curve balls and things don't always go as planned but there is one thing that will never change and that is Gods love for us and His promise to us. 

1 comment:

Diedre said...

Wow, not a fun week! I hope you can keep baby girl in there for at least a few more weeks! I'm so excited that you're going to be adding a little girl to your family, we'll be praying that she does okay.